This is the online guide you need to lose fat, gain muscle and achieve an athletic physique sustainably.
There is no quick fix to getting in shape. A complete lifestyle and body transformation requires discipline, structure and forward-thinking. But, getting started is easier than you think.
I take the guesswork out of diet and exercise with the simple and structured Lean ‘n’ Mean Program that’s designed for all fitness enthusiasts to achieve visible results.
What does the Lean ‘n’ Mean program contain?
The online fitness program will be sent to your inbox and features:
- A six-week workout regime
- A three-day nutritional plan
- A 20-page educational guide to healthy eating, supplement intake and exercise
Who is the Lean ‘n’ Mean program designed for?
As long as you have basic gym and exercise knowledge, anyone can follow the program. The exercises are simple to execute and can always be made more challenging, depending on your level of fitness.
Many of the program’s exercises utilise standard gym equipment and machines. Download the program to your phone before your next gym workout and you’ll have a personal trainer in your pocket.
What will I get out of the Lean ‘n’ Mean program?
You will learn:
- The difference between fast and sustainable transformations
- The difference between temporary and permanent results
- How to combine different types of training to experience ‘athletic aesthetics’
- Why both compound AND isolation movements are perfectly valid
- How to train faster for better results
- How to use strength training principles to maximise your results
- How to reduce body fat and become lean
Buy now for lifetime access to all of the above, and much more.